November’s only just arrived but that doesn’t mean you need to hang around for Black Friday weekend to bag a huge discount on a pair of true wireless earbuds.
The Jabra Elite 5 have dropped to just £89 in Amazon’s Black Friday sale. That’s 41% off their usual price of £149.99 for a grand saving of £60. Run to Amazon now to get the 4-star noise cancelling earbuds at a bargain price.
Grab the Jabra Elite 5 for just £89, a massive 41% reduction
Score a fantastic deal on the highly-rated Jabra Elite 5 on Amazon! After a £60 slash in price, the earbuds are now only £89. That’s a whopping 41% discount. Don’t miss out on this top-quality audio experience at an unbeatable price.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first pair of true wireless earbuds or are upgrading from an older pair, the Jabra Elite 5 is unlikely to disappoint.
We awarded these true wireless earbuds 4 out of 5 stars in our review, citing their comfortable fit, effective noise cancelling and rich, warm sound. The Elite 5 are a brilliant pair of all-rounders you’ll certainly want to bag before it’s too late.
We examined the Jabra Elite 5’s price history using the Chrome extension Keepa and were able to confirm that these earbuds have never been cheaper on Amazon. In fact, this is the first time they’ve fallen this low on Amazon, making now a great time to snap them up.
Table of Contents
Is the Jabra Elite 5 worth buying?
A stress-free true wireless experience
- Good, comfortable fit
- Easy to use
- Effective noise-cancelling
- Rich, warm sound has appeal
- Lacks dynamism
- Battery life a little less than claimed
- The Jabra Elite 5 are a solid and likable true wireless pair
- Their audio quality is solid
- Their call performance is very good
- The noise-cancelling experience takes away some of the stress out of everyday life
- They have a snug fit and strong water resistance
- They have physical buttons for operation, which are easy to use
- They come with multiple sizes of ear-tips for a customized fit
- They have an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water
- The Sound+ app allows for customization of noise-cancellation and sound modes
- Battery life is up to seven hours with ANC on and up to 28 hours with the case
The Jabra Elite 5 combine solid audio quality, with great noise-cancelling and a strong 7-hour battery life. The earbuds work well for calls and fit snugly in the ear, meaning you shouldn’t need to worry about them slipping out of place when you’re out and about.
The earbuds are easy to use with physical buttons and customisation and access to sound modes via the Jabra Sound+ app.
Finally, the Jabra Elite 5 are dust and water-resistant up to IP55, meaning they can handle you working up a sweat in the gym.
If you want to find out more, make sure you take a look at our comprehensive Jabra Elite 5 review
Looking for a different deal?
If you’re not set on the Jabra Elite 5, Very is also offering huge savings on the Nothing Ear (2) true wireless earbuds.